Introduction and Overview
In short: We inform you comprehensively about the data we process about you.
Scope of application
- all online presences (websites, online shops) that we operate
- social media presences and e-mail communication
- mobile apps for smartphones and other devices
We only process your data if at least one of the following conditions applies:
- Consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR): You have given us your consent to process data for a specific purpose. An example would be the storage of your entered data of a contact form.
- Contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR): To fulfil a contract or pre-contractual obligations with you, we process your data. For example, if we conclude a purchase contract with you, we need personal information in advance.
- Legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR): If we are subject to a legal obligation, we process your data. For example, we are legally obliged to keep invoices for accounting purposes. These usually contain personal data.
- Legitimate interests (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR): In case of legitimate interests that do not restrict your fundamental rights, we reserve the right to process personal data. For example, we need to process certain data in order to operate our website securely and economically efficiently. This processing is therefore a legitimate interest.
Further conditions such as the processing of recordings in the public interest and the exercise of public authority as well as the protection of vital interests do not usually occur in our case. Insofar as such a legal basis should nevertheless be applicable, it will be indicated at the relevant place.
In addition to the EU regulation, national laws also apply:
- In Austria, this is the Federal Act on the Protection of Natural Persons in the Processing of Personal Data (Data Protection Act), abbreviated as DPA.
- In Germany, this is the Federal Data Protection Act, abbreviated as FDPA.
If further regional or national laws apply, we will inform you about them in the following sections.
Contact details of the contact person
If you have any questions about data protection or the processing of personal data, you will find below the contact details of the responsible person or department:
D- 73765 Neuhausen auf den Fildern
Phone: ++49 71 58 6 04 65
The general criterion for us is that we only store personal data for as long as it is absolutely necessary for the provision of our services and products. This means that we delete personal data as soon as the reason for the data processing no longer exists. In some cases, we are legally obliged to store certain data even after the original purpose has ceased to exist, for example for accounting purposes.
If you wish to have your data deleted or revoke your consent to data processing, the data will be deleted as soon as possible and as far as there is no obligation to store it.
We will inform you about the specific duration of each data processing below, if we have further information about it.
In Germany, there is a data protection officer for each federal state. For more information, you can contact the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI). The following local data protection authority is responsible for our company:
Baden-Württemberg Data Protection Authority
State Commissioner for Data Protection: Dr. Stefan Brink
Address: Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Phone number: 07 11/61 55 41-0
Why we process personal data:
The purposes of data processing are:
- Professional hosting of the website and securing the operation
- to remain operational and maintain IT security
- Anonymous evaluation of access behavior to improve our offer and possibly for law enforcement or pursuit of claims
What data is processed?
Even as you are visiting our website right now, our web server, which is the computer on which this website is stored, usually automatically stores data such as
- the complete internet address (URL) of the accessed webpage
- browser and browser version (e.g. Chrome 87)
- the operating system used (e.g. Windows 10) the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL) (e.g. https://www.examplequellsite.com/vondabinichgekommen/)
- the hostname and IP address of the device from which access is made (e.g. COMPUTERNAME and 220.127.116.11)
- date and time
- in files, the so-called web server log files
How long is data stored?
As a general rule, the data mentioned above is stored for two weeks and then automatically deleted. We do not pass on this data, but we cannot exclude the possibility that this data may be viewed by authorities in the event of unlawful conduct.
In short: Your visit is logged by our provider (company that runs our website on special computers (servers)), but we do not pass on your data without your consent!
The legality of the processing of personal data within the scope of web hosting results from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (safeguarding legitimate interests), because the use of professional hosting with a provider is necessary to present the company on the internet securely and user-friendly and to be able to pursue attacks and claims arising from it if necessary.
Between us and the hosting provider there is usually a contract for order processing according to Art. 28 f. GDPR, which ensures compliance with data protection and guarantees data security.
We use IONOS by 1&1 to host our website. In Germany, 1&1 IONOS SE is located at Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, in Austria you can find 1&1 IONOS SE at Gumpendorfer Straße 142/PF 266, 1060 Vienna. IONOS offers the following services around web hosting: Domain, Website & Shop, Hosting & WordPress, Marketing, E-Mail & Office, IONOS Cloud and Server.
Order processing contract (AVV) IONOS
We have concluded an order processing contract (AVV) with IONOS in accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). What exactly an AVV is and above all what must be included in an AVV can be read in our general section “Order processing contract (AVV)”.
This contract is legally required because IONOS processes personal data on our behalf. It clarifies that IONOS may only process data that they receive from us according to our instructions and must comply with the GDPR. The link to the order processing contract (AVV) can be found at https://www.ionos.de/hilfe/datenschutz/allgemeine-informationen-zur-datenschutz-grundverordnung-dsgvo/auftragsverarbeitung/.
All texts are protected by copyright.